Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a little riddle the remake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

a little riddle the remake Empty
PostSubject: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 11:05 am

ok not that castodas's riddle remake of the little riddle wasn't good i found it kind of weird so im here to remake my post

post your riddles and you will git answers(right or wrong)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 12:48 pm

lol, I only did that to tie up the loose ends with the last riddle. I made my own riddle forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Master's last riddle   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 8:16 am

if a man comes to a fork in the road and theres a town on 1 side were people tell the truth and on the other side theres a town that the people always lie.
and at the fork theres a little man that lives in 1 of the towns how do u ask him to take you to the nice town so thet he takes you to the town.

I'll ask the man to take me to the nice town. = ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 8:20 am

but what if he is from the town that always lies. you ask him the wrong thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 8:26 am

Ok, then i'll ask if he is a man, and if he says he is i'd ask to take me to the nice town. If he says he is not, I'd ask him to take me to the not so nice town. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 9:55 am

o i guess i forgot to add this part well you can ask him only 1 question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 12:38 pm

Ok, I had to ask a friend of mine about this one. It just didnt look right, but he made sense to it and now i feel like a dumb A. I'm not going to answer it cause I cheated. That and I did know it after all. I think I like this riddle better than mine about the two doors. Thanks Master! good one! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 6:06 pm

well i will not say the answer im going to let some1 else(creepingvine or ben) guess this 1
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 8:15 pm

[Removed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Master's Town riddle   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 7:19 am

lol. the answer is

"Which is the way to get to your town?"

they will point to the truth tellin town either way. ownage.

(soz castodas)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 9:18 am

...........................well ok then:

answer this 1:

when i grow up i want to be a tree

what am i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 10:15 am

A hippie? jk jk
I'm pretty sure its a seed. Tell me if I'm right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 10:16 am

Wow, I cant believe you made that so simple. My answer was going to be this: What would a villager from another town than yours say is the truth town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 1:04 pm

but what kind of seed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 2:29 pm

I want to say acorn, but i dont know why. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 11:29 am

it is a acorn Crying or Very sad

what runs all around the yard without moveing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 10:49 pm

lol, my nose when its cold? haha . . . . .What!? Thats the best I could do! I'll keep thinking bout it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 10:54 pm

I want to guess either hose or pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 1:20 pm

no but u are kind of close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 12:20 pm

I suppose a refrigerator could be out there. lol.

-.-..........I reckon I'll go catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 1:35 pm

ok now your just acting crazy and giting for away from the yard and the asnser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 11:05 pm

Far away!? lol, You mean you dont put your fridge in the yard? lol, jk.

Creeks run all over the place, I had one in my backyard a couple times. Air conditioners are usually installed in the back or side of the house. That could be running...
-.- . . . I give up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 2:10 pm

lol cast i was hopeing to foll you and i did it be the fence that runs all over the yard here is another 1 to rack your brain

mary is behind John and john is behind mary if theres only 1 john and 1 mary how is this posible
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 3:35 pm

John is a transexual, and is really a girl!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 3:43 pm

You know, I almost guessed fence.

Your other riddle is an easy one. It just so happens that they are back to back. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake Empty

Back to top Go down

a little riddle the remake
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mafia :: General :: Jesters-
Jump to: