Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mcknight Family Mafia War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:43 am

Castodas wrote:

What really makes this beautiful, is it shows how corrupt the clan is getting.

Have a good fight all, sorry for the trouble i've caused and I hope the best for all of you. Very Happy

STFU Noone likes your gayass =P
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:03 am

Corrupt? How is that corrupt? That's annoyed by the endless questions you ALWAYS ASK, endlessly, and it annoys the crap out of me, and im pretty sure jose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 3:56 pm

jose and ben both of you will stop this stupid fighting with casto.

when you both log on and casto is on you will make up this is a stupid fight you have going on realy how did you even
git your ranks.

i am ashamed of you jose your don and your acting like this.
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 4:12 pm

-joey face- Wink
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 4:16 pm

Don't judge little of me Jarrett... Logan is just being a retard, thinking he has power to say stuff that he was saying isn't going to fly without me saying something Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 5:04 pm

i will judge you all on the way you act and untill i see changes i judge little of almost all of you.
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 5:57 pm

Well jarrett noone asked you to judge us and I believe noone wants you to

btw don't you ever question me about my rank you dirty bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:06 pm

il question you if i feel like it! your lack of help in keeping the peace in the fourms is most puzzleing.
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:11 pm

your not keeping peace ur uproaring it by questioning us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:17 pm

your actions should be questioned you have driven casto away he was don when isildur left he was a great clan member how many more will you drive away!
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:23 pm

master 6399 wrote:
your actions should be questioned you have driven casto away he was don when isildur left he was a great clan member how many more will you drive away!
no its because he questioned me like your doing sometimes questioning isn't the best thing to do now u better listen 2 me don't blame me for that fucker leaving he had it coming and he left on his own so think before you come and tell me some bullshit like this you bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:27 pm

if you want me to change my mind then help out with the clan in this is m last post on this thread i will not go on with this folly fight and don't you ever call me a bastard again with you willing to do something about it
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:35 pm

master 6399 wrote:
if you want me to change my mind then help out with the clan in this is m last post on this thread i will not go on with this folly fight and don't you ever call me a bastard again with you willing to do something about it
Nigga don't you fucking tell me that I created this moutherfucking forum and what do I get being fucking questioned and being told I don't do enough. I unmuted issy what did you do huh??? Don't sit there and tell me that!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:36 pm

both of thos things where under josh's orders don't even come at me like that
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:38 pm

master 6399 wrote:
both of thos things where under josh's orders don't even come at me like that
I did this on my free will josh never order it! get ur facts straight! Josh didn't ask me to make the site, josh didn't ask me to build the forums LOOK AT UR FACTS BEFORE U TELL ME SHIT!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:42 pm

gw don't you yell at me u may have made this fourms but ur tainting then we don't need to fight wihten this clan!

im ordering you say sorry to casto and post a sorry on the fourms!
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:45 pm

master 6399 wrote:
gw don't you yell at me u may have made this fourms but ur tainting then we don't need to fight wihten this clan!

im ordering you say sorry to casto and post a sorry on the fourms!
DON'T YOU FUCKING ORDER ME ! I'M NOT GANNA TELL CAST SHIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:47 pm

swallow you pride this fight shouldn't have even started!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:52 pm

master 6399 wrote:
swallow you pride this fight shouldn't have even started!!!!!!!!!! Mad
well you started it by questioning me! i don't need 2 shallow my pride alright im not ganna talk 2 that son of a bitch u have no reason 2 order me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:57 pm

fuck you gw fuck you i didn't want to start a fucking fight but its on now i defended you befor but no more why will you now leason to resone!!! you brag to much to you little ................... il stop right there
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:03 pm

master 6399 wrote:
fuck you gw fuck you i didn't want to start a fucking fight but its on now i defended you befor but no more why will you now leason to resone!!! you brag to much to you little ................... il stop right there
resone? listen m8 don't judge me don't tell me i don't deserve my rank ok bro? lets just chill a little...
jarrett im sorry but im not ganna tell castodas anything
I thank you for saving my ass you really saved me Wink
sorry jarrett

~Gw Josep1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:04 pm

ok im cool im cool but please all i ask is that you and ben say sorry
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:07 pm

im ganna have to think about that jarrett but idk if i really can i don't wanna c him anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:09 pm

...........................you don't have to it can be here on the fourms and would you unlock his user no contact needed
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2009, 10:36 am

I won't say shit to that fucker. Master, you don't know what you're talking about when you ask me to apologize to logan. He's 20. I'm 13. He belittled me, and has treated me like shit, insulting me, like a retarded snob, and i didn't even start any of it. Ok, maybe i started 1-4 out of our endles fights. Master, your hearts in the right place, but you didn't know most or all of the facts before you started arguing with Jose. Trust me, questioning will get you no where. If you want the story, ask jose. Laughing Wink
I'll tell you why Cast left. He's been critisizing out of his place, trying to do crap he shouldn't and trying to "fix" things, been questioning us. As in me, Jose, and Josh. He asks too many questions he wonders why we get irritated.

Here's why i don't lykies him. He thinks, just because i'm 13, i'm just another little ass hole who thinks he is the toughest shit on the internet. He thinks im just another annoying kid. He really never acceptedthat me, A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD, could perform as a lawyer, or Con sigliere.

He was just out of line, and has been for ages.

I won't apologize to him, and as jose said, he left on his own. and I won't stop him.
I'm sure Jose won't apologize, nor will I.
That's all i have to sat about that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mcknight Family Mafia War   Mcknight Family Mafia War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mcknight Family Mafia War
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next