Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McKnight War Results!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

McKnight War Results! Empty
PostSubject: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 28th 2009, 5:16 pm

We won everyone! In fact, we won twice!

Results:

Round 1: DM wins with 39 left.
Round 2: DM wins with 43 left.
Round 3: Refused by McKnight.

Victory is ours!
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 28th 2009, 5:32 pm

Yay! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:57 am

Was this a "serious" game, or just for fun? Because if this was "serious," I have a crazy urge to mock the hell how out of them.
Back to top Go down
Godfather Divine
Godfather Divine

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:37 pm

It was pretty fuckin serious.=)
I declared all out war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:47 pm

Sweet, then I'll proceed with my mocking! Smile

Once again, the cry-baby clan of the Mcknights have been pwned by the might of the Divine Mafia. Very Happy

Coming up next is a fantisimal fight between the cry-baby clan of the Mcknights and the Divine Mafia because thats all they do, cry and complain and kick and scream at the top of their lungs over what experts say to be nothing other their feelings were hurt after the last game. Experts believe that if Divine Mafia goes to the cry-baby clan of the Mcknights to give then huggies, kisses, and cute little bandages for their scrapes, they might decide to fight for something more worth while.clown

But seriously, can't the network just disregard them as a mafia clan? This is getting ridiculous. The Mcknights obviously need a new hobby Wink
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 30th 2009, 9:16 am

Even if they are kinda weak, they have established themselves in the network. And the network is open to all Mafia's. Weak as they may be. You must not understabd the Network Dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 30th 2009, 10:02 am

So they cant refuse anyone, even if they have nothing to do with mafia? So a regular clan war clan could go become part of the mafia network. Brilliant! I guess thats all it has become about. Clan wars. No
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 30th 2009, 10:36 am

Must've not read my last post. I didn't say any clan. I said any Mafia. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:11 pm

must not have read my post either... who defines mafia?
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:36 pm

We, the Mafia, every member, Outsider to Don. Know the ranking system, if they don't have a proper ranking system, or an Omerta, they're not a mafia. Simple. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 4:08 am

lol, all clans have to have a proper ranking structure. Doesnt make them a mafia clan.

Here is what I'm getting at. Mcknights can try to be a mafia clan, but I think they can only settle for wannabe status. All they are about is having stupid fights over nothing. Where's the friendly support? Civil discussions? All I see is a clan rampaging around demanding respect. They wont get it until they can respect the other clans. My whole time I been in this clan I have never seen Divine Mafia running around trying to take whatever they wanted by force. DM has a code, and it know how to be gentleman like. Mcknights are a bunch of barbarians.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 9:47 am

Some of that is true,while most of it isn't. Before we go any further..what do you know about the Mcknights, other than you've been told? I'm not great pals with them anymore, but i still visit. Just give me justification for what your saying, before you go any further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 2:23 pm

Ok, your right. I did over step my bounds. I admit that. But then why all these stupid clan wars? Thats what gets me bewildered. I understand for fun or coalition excercise, but out of the blue its just a, "we demand a war!" How can you take anything else out of that except they dont care about respecting other clans and that they are egotistic. Given, I did ask if this war was for fun before starting up on this and before this they make threats and the DM is lucky if they even show! I mean, what the hell?

And no, I dont have anything against the people in the clan. I just think they should consider a different way to handle business. Would be nice if Josh popped his head in once in awhile to give his thoughts on anything that goes on anymore. He alone could either shut me up right now if he thinks I am in the wrong. and I honestly wish he would.

Come on Josh, you know the politics to this a hell a lot better than i do. Tell us whats up
Back to top Go down
Godfather Divine
Godfather Divine

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 3:11 pm

Lol. Well,I've been looking at this for some time. I'll give my mind on this.

The Mcknight Family is strong,In a way.Not in a way that is feared upon,They hold there allies very close,And without them,They cant stand.Bow admitted to his allies being his cane during every day,Which.... Is pretty pitiful.He only has like 15 active members,Recruit PL0X.

But,In total honesty.The Mcknight Family is a Mafia,But only to a sense that its hated,And is wanted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 3:48 pm

Yay! The leader speaks and I shut up. You win Ben. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 11:01 pm

Outdated srs busns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McKnight War Results!   McKnight War Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

McKnight War Results!
Page 1 of 1