Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeIIsAbyss

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 3:41 pm

This is the story of Popo the monkey, my teacher told me this story(it is true it has verification).
There was this monkey in the neighborhood that stole everyones toys and stuff, and his name was Popo. Popo got around by the trees and the telephone poles. One time everyone was playing football with the new kids and Popo came by on the telephone wires, so they tried to hit him with the ball. They Story Time! Icon_evil FAILED!Story Time! Icon_evil Then Popo came back around, and he put his hand on the wrong spot, and fell. Everyone went around it and was like poke it to see if its dead and stuff like that that kids do. Then Popo got up, and ran to a tree, but my teachers caught it's tail and Popo kept running, and his tail came off. Then the owner of Popo came out and yelled at the kids to get Popo down from the tree he would'nt leave, but noone did. About 15 minutes later Popo fell out of the tree and landed on the ground. Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twistedDEAD AS A DOORNAIL!!!!!!! Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted Story Time! Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
HeIIsAbyss

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 3:41 pm

NOW YOU TELL ME STORIES OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE POPO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 9:08 pm

thats sweet bro!
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

Story Time! Empty