Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Ode to Gw Josep1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godfather Divine
Godfather Divine

An Ode to Gw Josep1 Empty
PostSubject: An Ode to Gw Josep1   An Ode to Gw Josep1 EmptyMay 15th 2009, 9:16 pm

Jose was a reflection of what this clan was made from, Honor, Power, Friendship And Love. He followed the code to the best of his abilitys, And did a better job then I could have ever done. The fault lies on me, As to why he was unappreciated,It is my fault that he's leaving, And I have to sit down, And take it. This is how this thing works, We take things, We Follow things, No matter what, Stick to the code. Jose, You Will Always be my brother, In the Family, Or not. We all Love you, And Will miss you dearly.
It does not matter if nobody else is hurting because of your leaving, Because at this moment, I think I'm just about hurting enough, For everyone.

You Will Always be In The Familys Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

An Ode to Gw Josep1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ode to Gw Josep1   An Ode to Gw Josep1 EmptyMay 21st 2009, 2:56 pm

This is a hawt ode. Wink well thought out, and emotional. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

An Ode to Gw Josep1
Page 1 of 1